Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 3

I had a very good night last night. I slept from 10:30pm or so until 2:45am when I got up to go to the bathroom. Both nights (last night and the night before), I felt somewhat sick to my stomach when I got up but haven't actually thrown up since the day of the surgery. Might be the drugs causing nausea. I only took one pill at 2:45 and went right back to sleep until 7am. I'm kind of bored but my brain isn't functioning completely. I did a puzzle (str8ts) that my mom gave me (easy level) and it took a long time. She was laughing at how long it took me. It's funny to try to make ones brain work. I don't feel strange or buzzed at all ... but I know it isn't working the way I expect it to.

Woody wants to be in bed with me but I worry he'll (accidently) jump on my bad leg. He's with me now. This is dog heaven ... having someone to lie in bed with much of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment