Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 4

Last night I sat up at the table for dinner. I had my foot up on the piano bench. In that picture, Andrew looks like he is serving dinner to me but he is actually serving himself! My dear mother brought me my dinner.

Here is me moving around with the crutches (don't mind the mess around me ... my helpers seem ticked when I ask for them to put stuff away so I'm going to have to learn to live with a higher level of mess around).

Hazel helps me get back onto the couch.

I slept really well last night (Friday night) and didn't get up at all and had no drugs between 10:00pm and 6:30am. I went to the bathroom all by myself this morning (TMI?). I have a recurring dream (twice last night) where I'm pain-free and accidently step down on my bad foot walking around for a while before remembering that I'm supposed to be non-weight bearing.

I had visitors yesterday (Martina, Ralph, Mary, Susan, and Aleks) which was really nice and already had visitors today (Peter, Jacob, and Nicole)! Hazel's friend, Aleks, thinks we should get a bedazzaler to decorate my bandage and her friend, Nicole, thinks I need a pedicure. Apparently, the yellow disinfectant and dried blood look isn't working for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment